| Cette page est en construction / traduction|
Soyez patient ou assistez à sa construction le plus précisément possible si vous le souhaitez.
Merci pour votre soutien, Tenno !
Viper (exclusif Black Seed)
|Capacités|| Déploie Osprey Protecteur|
Boule de Neige Eximus
|++ ++ +++ - -|
|Multiplicateur de Base|| Furtif: 4.0x|
|Niveau de Base||1|
La Cible Corpus est une cible des missions Capture Corpus. Elle ressemble à un Homme d'Équipage. These targets can vary depending on the level of the mission and the suit they wear. The Warden variation only spawns on low level missions while the rest can spawn in any given mission (Including the Void), excluding low level missions.
In addition, they will drop credits at a steady rate when hit, releasing huge piles of money upon being heavily damaged, likely in an attempt to distract the pursuing Tenno.
Each target has a special ability they can use while fleeing from the Tenno. The ability is determined by what color suit they wear:
- The helmetless, orange with yellow strips suited targets wield the Lanka and explode a Flash Bang which makes a bright flash while making them temporarily invisible, much like The Sergeant's.
- Light blue with yellow strips suited targets (Similar to a Corpus Power Carrier) deploy Shield Ospreys, having a chance to spawn and Eximus one, and sometimes Mine Ospreys. These targets wield a Detron and carry a Nullifier Crewman's shield.
- Ironically however, the Shield/Mine Osprey is not allied with the Target nor the other Corrupted/Infested units and the Target will immediately start to fire apon his Shield/Mine Osprey.
- Even if the target has been downed, the shield will regenerate constantly. This makes it exceptionally difficult when fighting against Infested.
- Yellow with red strips suited targets (Impersonating one of a Corpus Warden) wield the Prova and are capable of performing Seismic Shockwave which knockdowns nearby Tenno.
- White suited targets wield a Glaxion and are capable of creating a Snow Globe-esque barrier, similar to those of a Artic Eximus.
- Their Glaxion deals really high damage and dealsNon valide Proc, slowing down enemies.
Corpus Target receives +300% damage from Stealth attacks, making it an effective 4.0x multiplier.
- Rarely, the target will be invisible, and the only thing you see is his gun.
- If a lockdown is initiated while he is running from the Tenno, he will run to the nearest control panel and attempt to unlock the doors. However, he will always fail, and afterwards he will be come unaggressive towards the Tenno, and simply wander around the area.
- It is possible to kill the Capture targets in areas where there is water, such as the Orokin Void, and by knocking him into the water with an ability like Soul Punch, Pull, or Rip Line.
- Scanning a Capture target using a Codex Scanner can sometimes result in the entire Enemies section of the Codex reverting to its undiscovered state. Performing another scan on a Capture target can fix this problem.
- Shield/Mine Ospreys spawned by light blue with yellow strips suited targets are not allied to the Corrupted/Infested or to the Target Itself. This is most likely due to the Corpus Target being neutral or allied with the Corrupted/Infested faction and the osprey allied with the Corpus factions.
- This target also contains its own Codex Entry.
- Contrary to normal Crewmen, they speak in English (typically begging the Tenno to let them go).
- As of Update 12.4.0, the Targets also speak Corpus Language .
- As of Update 17, they again speak English. (Need Confirmation)
- One type of Corpus Target is likely a Scout Crewman since it is able to cloak, possesses black uniform and wields a Spectra .
- As with the Grineer Target, The Corpus target has a unique codex animation, This being them cowering without their weapon.
- The Corpus target (Along with his Grineer equivalent) are unaffected by the Nukor's enlargement characteristic.
|Humanoïdes||Comba • Homme d'Équipage • Homme d'Équipage Prod • Homme d'Équipage Sniper • Homme d'Équipage d'Élite • Homme d'Équipage Zéro • Technicien|
|MOAs||MOA • MOA Onde de Choc • MOA à Canon Électrique • MOA Fusion • Contre-MOA • Boursier Collecteur • Boursier Isolateur • Boursier Redresseur|
|Ospreys||Osprey Lynx • Osprey Protecteur • Osprey Poseur de Mines • Osprey Sangsue • Osprey Sapeur • Osprey Oxium • Drone • Drone Scavenger|
|Utilitaires||Caméra de Sécurité • Cible Corpus • Barrière Laser • Tourelle • Gardien|
|Archwing||Drone d'Attaque • Carrier • Corvette • Frégate • Gox • Drone Locust • Ranger • Ranger Penta • Ranger Quanta|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Chasseur Zanuka • Meute Hyena • Jackal • Le Sergent • Lynx • Raptor|